The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science aims to provide the solid training necessary for understanding political phenomena. It covers the different fields of study relevant to political science, and is also widely open to interdisciplinarity.
The areas of political science taught at the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences are: history of political ideas, public policies, comparative political science, political sociology, international relations and studies focused on developing countries.
Political science also requires interdisciplinary knowledge, mainly deriving from sociology and history, philosophy, economics and law. It uses the investigative techniques and methodological tools of the social sciences.
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science
30 April. If you require a visa to study in Switzerland: 28 February.
At UNIL, the following Master's programmes are open without further conditions to holders of the Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science
- Master of Arts (MA) in Public Management and Policy
- Master of Arts (MA) in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Law (MLaw) in Criminology and Security
- Master of Arts (MA) with Computer Science for the Humanities as main discipline
- Master of Sciences (MSc) in Human Movement and Sports Sciences, orientation Social Sciences and Sport
- Master of Arts (MA) in Tourism Studies
- Master of Arts (MA) in Digital Humanities